Mid Autumn Lunar Festival

Otherwise known as Mooncake Festival to the Chinese, I didn't even realise it was already here.
Apart from Chinese New Year, this is about the only time where there was mass emigration during the weekend on a national level. Not so much in Malaysia, but that would be the case in South Korea. It's called 'Chu Seok' in South Korea.

Esther's brother flew all the way from Korea, since her entire family was in Sydney. even Dr. Sarah's father came to church today..... Apparently the latter's mum is chinese, hence that was probably the reason for the temporary migration.

So I joined Jo and hubby, and Esther's family for a short 'chu Seok' dinner tonight, shortlived by that I had to leave early since I'm working the next day.

So Happy Chinese New Year To all Chinese. And To the rest, and Koreans, Happy Chu Seok!

Sent from my Nokia phone



Comments

Silverfox said…
Happy Lantern Festival, hime-sama :)

Popular Posts