Eats: Honeymoon Dessert @ Kuchai Lama

One fine Friday afternoon, sometime on a weekday in May, my mates were craving for something sweet.. they ended up heading to Honeymoon Dessert, located in Kuchai Lama.


Wall decoration
My mates looking at a video on the Iphone.
Ice-cream Mango sweet.
Black sesame tong yuen. 

Ambience:
The ambience is quite quiet, and simple. There was a young couple from high school sharing a dessert (kids these days!) , my mates and the staff milling around.

We do come here at nights sometimes, where normally there will be more people hanging around. I would not say the seats are super cosy, but I guess you would only go there with mates, and not for the furniture.

Taste wise: My friend, Zen, seems to like this place for its dessert much. I don't know about the taste, but its not exactly down memorable lane, just passable in my opinion.

Price: 
Came up to about RM23.70 including RM1.50 for a glass of hot water each for three persons, GST and Service Charge. A bit expensive, I would say, unless you were sharing for three, or dont mind paying for the ambience.

Address : 19, Jalan Kuchai Maju 8,
Kuchai Entrepreneur Park,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.


Comments

Popular Posts