|not related random pic of myself in Singapore...|
For me, a wish list serves as things one could wish to have and hope to have. By preparing such a list, it helps one to declutter and help us prioritise what we would really like (and want to do).
Being a female, I do love my beauty products. I may not be able to use all of it, yet hoard it like a beaver (raise your hands if you do!). Kekeke...
My wish list for beauty products for now is pretty limited for the time being, as I still have a stash I need to go through for now, and I did actually buy the things I wanted.
1. Hair oil for maintenance, as my ends can be rather dry. Please people, send me hair products to try.. my hair needs maintenance.
|Sad... have to use Clarins face oil for body instead.. *sob sob*|
3. More makeup-- and skincare products.
4. Baking classes - really would like to learn, but not exactly a priority now due to lack of time. I would like to learn how to bake my favourite western pastries, cakes and pies like meat pies, apple pie, etc.
I make do for now by working on basic essential cooking skills for asian dishes when I can manage to find the time.
The dishes I enjoy making when I entertain friends could be chicken curry, omellete tomato stew, black soy potato chicken, hong dau shui, loh mai kai, and others (which I cant think of at this point of time)
5. Sewing classes- actually higher on my list of priorities as it serves a more useful purpose for me than baking >_<, but I cant do anything until I complete my make up classes.
6. Swimming lessons: I have actually somehow fallen into achieving this as I now have a fitness trainer at True Fitness who is giving me swimming lessons. (Slowly achieving!)
7. Makeup classes: Currently attending..For me, my main focus is working on eye shadow application.. Not exactly good but what counts is I am attending(Slowly achieving!)
These are things I currently aspire to have, and writing and sharing about my journey makes one more feel more passionate about it, is it not?
8. Longines watch- saw my cousin Agnes wearing it.. (it wasn't hers, but I liked the design..). A Longines watch is at least RM3k... so can't afford it anytime soon. >_<
I like the model range from La Grande Classicique De Longines, like this model . ^^
They are the same company that retails Swatches, but currently that is only what my budget can afford for the time being. *sob sob*.
9. A BoyFriend. The type that makes your heart go fluttery and wants to spend time with you. Enough said.
Last edited: 24th June, 2013.