Eats: Simple Life @ Wisma Life Care, Bangsar South

One evening, sometime in late April, I dropped by at Bangsar South, as my brother had some product pick-ups from the clinic there.

Whilst waiting, I had a late afternoon tea at this diner, Simple Life.

Simple, yet tasteful
Simple chairs
Little table plant
Utensils
Menu
Simple food tastefully plated up
Pictureseque
My drink
Bill came up to RM6.50. 
Ambience: Simple, yet tasteful. Quiet at tea time, but I am told by the staff that the diner gets busy during lunch, and dinner times.

Food rating: the food was suitable for a simple tea-time, and for a simple munch. Not too memorable but good for a quick meet-up if you have mates from Bangsar, and waiting for the traffic to clear.

Comments

Charmaine Pua said…
Not bad! I'm surprised that it's quite affordable! :)

Popular Posts