Hi Shop Beauty Box: May 2013

Oh look what I received in the mail recently!

This post is out a little later in June, as I only received the May box towards end of the month of May 2013.

Scent Affair: Cucumber & Aloe Vera (275ml), 
Hunca: She is Sexy EDT (15ml)


The Scent Affair Cucumber and Aloe Vera body wash (275ml for Rm7.80)
Is described as having cool fragrance of Cucumber infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera. A calming, hydrating bodywash that gently cleanses your skin, helping you to feel pampered and instantly relaxed.

So far I have used it, and find the texture tolerable. It does not have a very strong scent, and fairly affordable for its pricing. 

Hunca: She is Sexy (15ml) is described as: 

Top notes: Fresh Fruit
Heart: Balsamic notes, vanilla and praline
Base: Oriental Musk

I currently leave this bottle of 15ml EDT in my office drawer, for those times when I need a spritz of new fragrance, or just want to feel refreshed. What makes it a bit off putting is the bottle has a description of 80% alcohol? Ok, I can't expect too much when three bottles of this EDT retails for about Rm35 ish on the Hi-Shop website. 

Bloop Marine Cleansing Gel (Rm28)
List of ingredients.
The Hi-Shop site explains the usage of this Bloop cleansing gel as:
 "formulated to purify and refine the skin while promoting confort and softness. This water rinsable cleanser also effectively removes dirt and absorbs all impurities while hydrating and protecting the skin to help control blemishes. It consists of soothing plant extracts to provide a soothing action for senstive skin."

I have yet to try this cleanser, as I have a number of other cleansers still unopened from my box of tens of samples and not to mention this as well.. 

Vouchers: 
White My - 8%, Milkadeal 8%, and Hishop RM20 cash voucher. 

                               

For more information on their products, please visit Hi-Shop website at: http://www.hishop.my/

Comments

Popular Posts