The Lilac Box: Jimmy Cho edition

Hello boys and girls, how have you been lately? 

So recently or not so long ago, I subscribed to my first ever monthly Lilac Box. I had bought the Decleor limited version of The Lilac Box, so this is my first for the monthly one. 

I managed to subscribe to this edition right before I left for my trip to Hanoi, where I told the administrator I would pay first as I would not have access to the Internet as I would be abroad.

A deluxe sample of Sothys Hydraadvance cream and masque.


Hairspray and Liss Ultime hair shampoo, and hair masque from Loreal.

 Sample vial sized of parfum from Jimmy Choo-Flash, Crabtree & Evelyn's Tarocco Oange hand cream, and OPI nail lacquer.

I am actually quite happy with all the products. I love the products from Sothys as they just feel exquisite and luxurious with that feel good factor, but I seriously think they are over priced in Malaysia.  

I feel that I have seen too many of Loreal Liss Ultime shampoo and hair masque been given around (many of the beauty boxes), as well as in some magazines.

At this time, I am currently not subscribing to any beauty boxes as I still have many deluxe sized samples that I have yet to finish. 

As I will be away from KL travelling in the month of September to Australia, it will be good time for me to use up all the travel kits.

For more info on Lilac Box, log on to:
www.facebook.com/thelilacbox

Comments

Popular Posts