Originality.

Would you take towels from the hotel if you stayed there?

I know people who would take all the towels and stuff it in their bags when they leave.
I will absolutely not do that. To think of the hygiene purposes.

*yuck* *yuck* *yuck* *yuck* of the hundreds of people who have used it before that....

Ok, a guy I used to date did exactly that.

He wanted to take all the towels.....I was so like..ummm..shocked? surprised? when I heard that.
Apparently, his mom does that when they go travelling....I still cant believe that until now. (in this context that is).

I could never steal anything from any place.

From my point of view, I view that as a strength.

It's beyond my principle to lie even when writing essays or assignments.
To me, everything that I do, and write, must be something I have experienced. AUTHENTIC. ORIGINAL.
Same as when I am doing assignments, I never fake it in my assignments.

(I just can't fake orgasms....since I've never experienced that. Ha ha ha ha).

So when I hear from classmates that they actually faked their observations....actually, I am kind of..uh *shocked*. Seriously.

Coz I really took the time to sit down and do all my observations.

It is totally beyond me to lie.

Is that a bad thing?

Well, I don't lie. I just choose not to answer these days. That's not lying.

And I have learnt to be assertive.

If people copy one another's ideas, WHERE is That Learning process and experience?

Its really them losing out in the long run.

We pay to learn something. But if we forsake the time used for doing our assignments, or of that learning process, we are just seriously wasting not only our tutor's time, but our own time and money.

I choose to do it. So I AM RESPONSIBLE for my OWN actions.

However, I know how to manipulate my way, to delegate work to others and do it in a legal way to get what I want..... ;-)

Now, isn't that even smarter? ;-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
kmt> this give me enlightenment for my study and motivate me. i'll change to study mode from holiday asap;)
thanks..
Anonymous said…
Frankly I have taken shampoo and soap from hotels but never towels. I guess what was intended to be taken wouldnt be as sorely missed as those that werent.
Anonymous said…
kmt> so i put my name like this,ok? dont wanna sign up..=}
Anonymous said…
Shampoo and soap in hotels is meant to be used. Once opened, you might as well keep it because nobody is going to use an opened shampoo bottle that doesn't belong to them.

But towels are supposed to stay... besides, they take up a whole lot of luggage space! Not worth taking back, unless you want a large souvenir. :P

Hahaha... So, CY, do you bring your own towel to use instead of the hotel towels?

Delegation... hmm... maybe I could take you in as my personal assistant... then you can help me delegate stuff around. :)

Don't have to have experienced an orgasm to fake one... the technique is, analyze some video recordings and imitate the vocal expressions. :P

U Joe
Anonymous said…
Besides, in hotels there exists the option to purchase towels, items, etc if you wanna keep it as a souvenir. Better option as you get something never used before.

U Joe
CheaYee said…
If i go to a hotel, i'll use their towels. I may take it to the beach to use..so i don't have to dirty mine. I can just housekeeping to change the towels or bring more.

But taking their towels home?

No way.

Whatever is meant to be used, such as toiletries, bath cap, and etc, are for the customer's use. that is common sense.
CheaYee said…
If i go to a hotel, i'll use their towels. I may take it to the beach to use..so i don't have to dirty mine. I can just housekeeping to change the towels or bring more.

But taking their towels home?

No way.

Whatever is meant to be used, such as toiletries, bath cap, and etc, are for the customer's use. that is common sense.
CheaYee said…
If i go to a hotel, i'll use their towels. I may take it to the beach to use..so i don't have to dirty mine. I can just housekeeping to change the towels or bring more.

But taking their towels home?

No way.

Whatever is meant to be used, such as toiletries, bath cap, and etc, are for the customer's use. that is common sense.
CAL said…
Hotels nowadays charge you for taking their non-disposables home. At least, they did in America. If you see extra charges on your bill, that could be the towels. :)

Popular Posts