The mystery of the nightmare

After 10 years (2007), I finally had an explanation to the nightmare I had one night in Gold Coast.
It was one of those mysteries I didn't have an explanation...

It should have been one of the elementary things every Christian believer should have been able to explain, but obviously my lack of experience and knowledge rendered me unaware.

I was on a holiday with my cousin brother Chin Mun, Cheong ku, and Hong yima who had come to attend the convocation for his doctorate degree. I had just finished my last semester for my bachelor programme at uni.

We were all staying in the same room, and I slept next to my aunt. However, on the first night, I had a nightmare.. I can't remember what the dream was, but I knew I was rebuking it in the name of Jesus.

Then I woke up and realised I was next to my relatives...
The next morning, my uncle told me what he heard the night before... (that just means that he was awake when that happened).  

I had not understood what happened, because I never had nightmares even when staying at my cousin's place in Brisbane.

Today, during a conversation with Elaine, she explained that it apparently is a 'common' experience that happens when Christian believers stay in strange places, and more so in strange hotel rooms.. 
So she has to pray every time she stays in a strange place, and anywhere which is not her own home.

My dad explained to me that entering strange rooms, one has to pray as there are strange spirits residing in places like hotels. The hotels having as many as 100 rooms and more, may even have a  different spirit living in each room... -_- 

Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name (Jesus Christ) shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Comments

Popular Posts