Spending Christmas and NYE in Sydney 2021.

Ok, I have not written in a while. 

So here's an update. I just spent the last 12 days in Sydney. 

It was a good time just catching up with people, and reconnecting with people. 

I arrived on the 25th Dec and left on the 5th of January 2022. 

I mean, who'd have known I would end up: 

- Having BBQ with Peter and Amy on Christmas Day. 

- Going for a walk around Birkenhead Point lake with members from Hope Sydney.

- Visiting Newcastle to visit Michelle and Nathan (former members of Hope Sydney) with the group lead by Edward and Cecile. 

- Realising I can still get car sickness even at my age... 

- Going shopping for new clothes in Tommy Hilfiger at Birkenhead Point. 

- Talking online with Chris every morning on Skype. My friends tell me they can hear our argument every morning. LOL

- Meeting new friends like Tilika, her daughter, and going to Eastwood. 

- Meeting SVP Phuong Nguyen and side line Adem from Team Infinity. 

- Catching up with Rudy, and Carmen individually on different occasions.

- Spending NYE with Dominic and wife Liana.  

- Watching Spiderman 1 and 2 on Netflix with the kids.

The trip back was not too bad. I am lucky I didn't fly with Jetstar at Tullamarine as Jetstar cancelled all their flights due to being under staffed and moved all the passengers to one remaining flight. 

My car in Avalon was ok. 

My cats have turned out to be okay. 

Maybe just my paranoia going into overdrive. LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts