Tsunami prayers

Hmm...Saturday is New Year's Day.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve.

Today, the govt has written in The Star that religious authorities are to hold prayer rallies. To pray for the tsunami victims. For the Country's safety.

They have also decided to cancel any festivities in lieu of the New Year, and hold prayer rallies instead.

On New Year's Eve, I'll be at the chapel for a Watch Night service.
I don't know if there'll be prayer service or not. At this point of time, I think I don't mind if we had a prayer rally in the church.

What will I do after the service? I have no idea. I didn't make any plans in advance.

If I'm going out for the New Year's event as intended, then go lar. If not, stay home and study and watch tv. Doesn't matter. I have to study anyway. Otherwise, I feel like watching The Aviator. Yeah. I already made bookings for it for Saturday evening.

Sorry, I'm just pretty brain-dead currently.

Comments

Popular Posts