Wish Lists 2004.

A repeat of my Wish List:

On a lighter note, Here's my wishlist. Please refer to Divabat's post on Wish Lists....since it's coming to Christmas holidays anyway....he he.
http://divabat.blessedbeproductions.com/archives/000111.html

Here is my wishlist of the things I would like...in random order. (If I can think of anymore than 10 or less!).
1. A new camera (better than my Kodak EasyShare version for those of you who have seen it. There's no lighting and sometimes the pics taken look REAL bad.).

2. A new PDA cum Phone cum Camera (Cool huh? I like KMT's one..but it's bloody expensive, and I've other things I could do with my money, like SAVING up.). Especially features like browsing using GPRS, Bluetooth, Microsoft Office (very very convenient!), Photos and stuff!

3. Manicure, and Spa Beauty Vouchers: Whitening facials, Moisturing facials and body treatments, massages, etc (haven't done any of that in a long long time), but in a location I'm familiar with, of course.

4. Book and stationary vouchers (preferably at MPH, as stuff in Kinokuniya KLCC is just so TOO expensive and not worth it.).

5. Hmmm...come to think about it....yup. A new laptop would be cool. with all the works DVD, sound system. speed, WiFi connection. etc. YUMMY.

6. A new hunky, sexy, adorably yummy and lusty boyfriend to go at it like rabbits. (Ha ha ha ha. Like that's gonna happen any time soon.)

7. A swanky gift debit card from HSBC. He he he. One to go shopping with. Seen it lots last year but never thought about it.

8. Another new watch. I got one recently. But that's hardly multipurpose you know. Aack.

9. A new lady's purse. my black bought-in-OZ-made-in-China doesn't count as a Lady's purse.

10. Do they have Bobbi Brown Gift vouchers? (Since i need to get them for my grooming classes....)

Comments

Popular Posts