late for class!!

Yup. I was LATE for the Grooming class!!

Hmm...the traffic jam. the congestion. sigh. I just dislike driving down town. I hate driving down town in the afternoons, and I dislike driving home from town in the evenings.

Why? Duh. Traffic Jams.

I wanted to go to Chong Keat's wife's birthday dinner (which my family went) tonight, but I was TOO tired.

I was so exhausted I wanted to sleep by the road.

Anyway, my trainer, Khu, was pretty gung-ho about the whole modelling grooming thing.

Even more than I was. Lolz.

Posture! Posture! That's the first thing he said since our first day of training. Lolz. ;-) (Coz I told him to do that!)

We spent about 1 1/2 hours just training today.

Basically, he just said that I'm so totally.......

....lack of exercise.

Not enough iron, zinc and vitamins.

And uh...maybe low blood pressure.

That Not Confirmed yet.

I could barely carry the pumps.

He is such a sweet fella.

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL FOR COMING TO THE GYM?

Put in 100% commitment.

Change your diet. FOLLOW THROUGH!!

Take RESPONSIBILITY for your own life. Coz no one else will do that for you but YOURSELF!!!

Finally, FOCUS on your task at hand.

PRACTICE. PRACTICE. PRACTICE.

KMT came in today. Oii...what a waste lar......u came in for only a few hours....

mana cukup senam lar?

Comments

Anonymous said…
i excercise till no strength leh..then rush to fetch my sister in Pudu.

Popular Posts