Wish List 2004 (for Real).

Ok, I know I had a very outrageous Wish List.....

Please dont get me book vouchers. I have no time to read. I have TONS of books in my room collecting dust. Don't get me table or house decorations. I have no need for that. I like getting practical, useful things that is PRACTICAL.
Ok, I like getting gifts which has a meaning and has personal significance to it.

This is a less outrageous , but just as outrageous Wish List ;-)

Preliminary wish: The opportunity to sing NEGARAKU on stage at DATARAN MERDEKA in the middle of night to all the invisible audience who will clap their invisible hands. It is therefore followed by the song The Greatest Love of All ( Whitney Houston)...* loudspeakers please...* *drumrolls please* *dum dum dum*

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

1. Bout time I got a new purse. Ladies' purse, Thank u..

2. A watch. Something that looks serious.

3. Jewellery. There. Easy......just as long as it is not ear studs. coz i can't wear anything which is not gold for long and all the Malaysian silver turns blacky after a while. :-) stuff from Axxexx is cool.

4. Clothes. Eh. I think Medium size. Cute clothes. sexy clothes. Revealing clothes. blah blah blah. (If I can fit in lar....)

5. Medium length black boots. Mostly Vincci Size 5. normal size that is. Shoes. Shoes. Shoes.Sandals (that lasts long!)

6. Bobbi brown vouchers!!

7. Anything personalised.

8. Push UP bra (B cup...). RED sexy G-string (which will NOT bleed). Underwear(medium size). yup...middle size all the way...no where near petite. Lolz.

9. a ticket to seat to watch the Philharmonic Orchestra concert, an opera, a play or a musical with your company, of course!

10. and finally........your friendship, laughter, tears, joys and time that you will actually read through this wish list ;-)

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
*hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz**hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz* *hugz*

Comments

Popular Posts