Out of PETROL

Ha ha ha...That is SO Funny.

Today, my brother drove down to Sungai Tisong, with my mom, my aunt, Mabel and me in my mom's Waja.

Technically, the indigenous village, was well........not really indigenous, as compared to the ones I have really been to with the pack from FGA.

The one I went with Larissa, was my first time to this really, out of place, out of town, last year, with Pas. Andrew Kulasingam, (and I had taken pictures with a racoon), where we had to get a jeep that went deep into mountains. In the place we went, there was not adequate medical facilities, and the children were suffering with scars. The houses were really small there, and it was COLD, and people did nothing but stayed in their huts at night.

Anyway, back to the story....

After the trip from Sungai Tisong,

whilst we were driving down the North South highway, my brother notified us that the car red lights were BLINKING. Apparently, they were already blinking when we were still in town before heading on to the highway, but he didn't bother to tell us coz he thought would not Amount to anything.

But to actually think of getting stuck along the highway without petrol in the car?? Hello??!!!!

So there we were, 5 of us, well, all the females were like freaking out coz there was no petrol station in sight.
We didnt' know how long more the car could Last.......

We passed one after another Perhentian Rehat (Rest Stations), but no petrol stations were in sight.

Oh No. I HOPE WE DIDN'T HAVE TO PUSH THE CAR!!

Mabel was like so totally freaking out and my mother, was like, ok, ok, putting a finger on her lips and just shaking her head. Vigorously and giving a half smile.

Panick.

Panick.

Panick.

Panick.

Panick.

Panick.

Panick.

My dad with the other members, in front decided to uh, .....drive and trail behind in case they ACTUALLY had to push the car to the nearest petrol station.

It was so funny. (Although it was not actually that funny then!!!)

Anyway, we managed to like finally, and FINALLY find an Esso petrol station at the final Rest Station (that cuts out near Bandar Utama).


Everyone was SO RELIEVED!

We even managed to catch sight of two realllllly cute Korean guys at the petrol station,

*woah*,

that Mabel should have just gone up to to say hi, BUT she didn't.

What a waste!!! *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts