Journal: Mrs.Smith

On a fun loving 'kinky' note....

Do you like the pictures below in my previous entry? Well, they are much better looking thanks to Photoshop Elements 2. I still need to work on my skills...*but nevermind*. There is no rush. I am still looking forward to getting a new digicam. Whether Canon A400 or a Kodak C series, only time will tell soon. :-)

The movie was incredibly sexy. Well, if you dont mind having two hours to ogle at both Pitt and the really sexy Angelina Jolie. *laughs*

Angelina was really kinky. Well, the thought of being almost half nude and whipping some almost naked hunk with a nice long black leather whip.....and that the sound of the whip.

Sounds like S & M to me.

S & M.

Sadism & Masochism.

Well it IS S & M.

Mmmm Mmmmmm.. Sounds very very very *kinky*.

Sounds like something I would do.

Voyeurism.

Strawberries & whipped cream.

Honey & Lemon juice. And sticky all over.

Ice.

Slow music.

Prancing and dancing all around the room.

*laughs*.

Man, never mind that I have such pervert thoughts in my mind and probably its all about sex half of my working day.

Yes. Sex to me is something beautiful and meaningful.

But you already know my thoughts on it. (if you don't know, well..*too bad!!*)

So no need to elaborate any more on it.

On a serious note however.....

Yours truly and some friends from Connections headed down to Berjaya Times Square to watch the show earlier. We were late....*nevermind* you dont want to know the details. Nor do I feel like sharing. I had to drive down though, but at least I had company with me. ;-) The jam wasn't so bad.

I found out from Jessy, that Josephine, *the Oh-So-Familiar-looking-girl-that-I-have-seen-somewhere-before-but-could-never-figure-out-where* from Connections is actually a senior in Sri Inai......haiiiiiiiii. Say so lar! Wasting my time trying to figure it out all this while..*sigh*.

Whilst on our way back, after dinner with Amos and Bell at Subang yesterday, the former told me this story about King David who bought a particular plot of land. The land was meant be used wholly for God's kingdom. The point of the story was, if it was not bought at a price, nor if it didn't cost him anything, King David would not give it to God. In modern translation, it means, a sacrifice is not a sacrifice unless it costs something.

Jessy noted to me, "the Devil knows our weaknesses. He uses the point of our weaknesses to try to bring us down and shame us. The Devil knows what our needs and wants are, and he will try to lure us by bringing something into our lives that we have a weakness for and try to keep us there. The cunning Devil will use the point of our weaknesses to have a strong hold on us.

*note, hence the term, strongholds*.

For me, I interprete it as although it is a weakness, but yet the Lord uses it as a testing point for us. What the Devil intends to harm us, God intends to make it as a turning point for us.

I am going to take that first step towards giving up the rest of the remaining 20 % more to God. I know I have a circle of friends who are going to help me along the way to complete my journey. I am not sure how long it will take before I can finally cross the bridge. But I have a peaceful assurance, that even if I fall, the friends that God has placed by my side, will help me to pick myself up again. Thanks Jess, for reminding me on this!

It doesnt matter if I fall. I wont feel ashamed if I do. For I know I will fall, but if my heart is right, I know that in time, I will be able to pick myself up and cross that bridge when I come to it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmm. Enjoy translating your sexual thoughts and feelings into activity while you still can.

Eh, did you get the lemon juice idea over dinner from somewhere? ;) *wink, wink

U Joe
CheaYee said…
I got it off your blog.

Yes. I am a sensual creature.

I am pervert. Half my days are filled with kinky thoughts of Angeline Jolie whipping some bad boy with a long black leather whip and knocking his head off.

The other half is whipped cream and strawberries

and honey

and .....(fill in the blanks yourself).

But I also have my conscience clear.

So there.

Does that answer anyone's question about my conscience being clear??!!

Popular Posts