*Iguanas* ahoy!

I was coming through the gate this afternoon when I saw this *huge* iguana at the garden patch of my gate....when it saw me, it quickly crawled into the litter cubicle & disappeared.

Welll.......my first instinct was...Bobby!!

So I went and looked for it.

It was alive.....

*heaves with relief*

When my mom came home later, she told me about the iguana that had come in in the morning.
Apparently the dog was so scared it started barking so loud.
Obviously my dad came out to check what the matter was...

The dog was so frightened that it refused to go back into the cage...

*heh*....

The iguana is huge enough that it can swallow Bobby, you know?

I had meant to take my dog for vaccination, but I guess not today?
Nah..that's also coz the maid is away somewhere else today as well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Iguana? If it were at my house, the little cute cats would have had a field day chasing it around. :)

U Joe
CheaYee said…
ahahah...

I *dont* think so...

this is ONE HUGE iguana....

big big long long one....

THe dog was screaming for its life...i am sure the cats will be too.....

The dog refuses to go near the patch of grass when I pull it. It can smell the iguana (i think it is still there from the dog's reaction), but I don't think I really want to find out if the iguana is REALLY there!!!
Anonymous said…
Iguanas are benign, non-poisonous reptiles...

Docile, unaggressive...

Cats *love* this sort of thing.
CheaYee said…
ubill: hi. glad to see you around here....

benign, non-poisonous?

sure or not???

Popular Posts