Blood Type Diet: Have you tried it?

Have you ever heard of the Blood Type Diet?

I am not sure how much of it works, but a number of the slimming outlets I know implement that diet as part of the diet for the customers. Some centres have also been know to turn away customers who possess blood type B.

I have blood type B+. I wonder why didn't the outlet I went to turn me away?

Tips for B+ Weight Loss: 

For my blood type, these are among the foods which I can have:
  • meat (no chicken & cut down on pork!)
  • dairy (I can't as I have lactose intolerance)
  • grains
  • beans
  • legumes
  • vegetables
  • fruit  (cut down on watermelon as it is G.I high)
  • egg whites (pure protein is okay)
  • taufu (pure protein is okay)
Pack your food from home that you won't eat out at those fast-food places that is high in oils, fats, cholesterol, and carbohydrates.

Nevermind if they are cheap either! Its your weight that counts in the battle!!

Comments

Popular Posts