Clarins Club Beaute Member!

Yesterday, was my shopping day. Well, not really but whatever.

After church on Sunday, I had lovely nice Japanese lunch with my cousin Mabel in Taman Desa. We talked a bit about cameras, as my cousin is in interior design, and she knows a bit about cameras.

Later in the day, I headed off to Mid Valley with a mate from my cell group, Kit. I had seen the Clarins promo at Lot 10 the day before, so I decided to check out the different Clarins promotion at Mid Valley.

Well, guess what I found? Turns out that after checking three different Clarins outlets, I should have gone to Isetan Gardens in the first place! LOL.

Currently, Isetan is having a:
Purchase 1 x Facial Shaping Lift (RM208): 
GWP:  Facial Shaping Lift (10ml) Travel Size
+ 1 x Golden Clarins Pouch
+ other samples (personalized request from  SA)..
Promotion on still stocks last!
The SA did ask if i wanted some of the other samples, but I was not really interested in them, as I already have a ton of cleansers, toners, moisturizers, scrubs, and what not at home. >.<

For my free sample, she gave me a sample for Face Oil (Blue Orchid). I didn' realise there were samples for Face Oil, so I was pleased. It's pretty pointless to get samples of products that I already other versions of already..
Bought another Multi-Active Starter Kit RM88 = RM208 + RM88 = RM296.
Qualify as member, as minimum purchase is RM250.
So I filled in personal details on the form. Nominated Isetan Gardens as Home Counter. The SA gave me some first time members voucher including
- 50 % for facial voucher
- 500 points extra with purchase voucher
- other free treatment services with product purchase voucher.
Now, why did I join as a Beaute Member in Isetan Gardens?

Reason 1: Collect points for ISETAN member + FREE Parking for RM100 purchase and above!

Reason 2: Mid Valley location nearer to my home!

Oh, and of course, I redeemed for free 3 hours parking at Mid Valley!

Comments

Popular Posts