Laneige: Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+

So it was not too long ago that I wrote about the Laneige Brighten Up Roadshow in Midvalley.

I totally fell in love with the Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion as my cousin, Mabel was also using it one of the days when I was over at her place for a dinner make up session.

Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion
After unboxing: comes with a cushion pad for smooth application. 
In natural lighting- left side with Snow BB. 

Pros: 
What I like about the product is that it gives fairly good coverage with application of two layers. It applies on fairly smoothly and easily. 

Cons: 
29th March: What the product could work on is the liquid foundation seems to run out quickly. Granted that probably explains why they put an additional refill pack in the box? 

Retailing currently at RM145 RRP, I would expect a bit more punch for the price. 

April 18th: The sponge containing the liquid foundation is quickly drying out.... not happy being it cost me RM145 for two sponge pieces. 


Comments

Popular Posts