Metamof Gallery: First make-up class.

I used to enjoy blogging... now we just end up uploading all our pictures to Facebook... Let's do something for a change. I'll upload it here for a change.

So today I went to Metamof Gallery for my first session. I had bought it online from Living Social for 5 sessions for RM268.  

When I arrived, there were a few other students practising their craft. TY put me in my first class to learning and practising drawing eye brows and applying foundation in the corrective method. Tedious, I must say, but eye brows frames and definite a person's looks, hence they ARE important. The second lesson will be me applying what I have learnt in the first lesson.

For the pictures below, TY, the owner of the outlet in Subang Jaya helped to put on the eye make up. She's pretty good, eh?

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Picture 4
Picture 5

Now tell me, which one do you like? Please leave in a comment ^^



Anyone interested to find out more about the school, here are the details:
Metamof Gallery, No 76-2,
2nd Floor, Jalan SS15/4D,
47500 Subang Jaya
 019-659 8222 | metamofgallery@hotmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts