40th Day of Praying and Fasting.

20th March 2017:

Today is the 40th Day since I have started fasting, and praying for the deliverance, and salvation of HT on the 9th of February 2017.

Today I bring into remembrance all the hours and minutes, the prayers, and the tears that I have shed in praying for HT.

I bring this scripture into mind, I bring to review the past in remembrance to you, and state my case on why the Lord needs to bring salvation to HT:

“I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. Review the past for me, let us argue the matter together; state the case for your innocence. 
Isaiah 3: 25-26

 I bring into remembrance these scripture verses, and promises that you have given to me in Your Word:

"The fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" James 5:16

"Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find." Matthew 7:7

It is your will that "this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour, who desires all men to be and come to the knowledge of the truth" 1 Timothy 2:4

"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life." Isaiah 43:4

 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. Luke 19:10

For this is what the Lord has commanded us: “I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.” Acts 13:47

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:17-18

That God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation 2 Corinthians 5:19

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. John 3:17

"whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mark 11:24)

Last but not least,

 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Bible Knowledge : Prayer Secret No 4. Link

Comments

Popular Posts