Called out on a zoom call.

Tonight I attended a zoom call based in Sydney. 


If it wasn’t because I had ‘randomly’ piqued and invited someone earlier at lunch today, I might not have logged on. 

The host had asked people to put their videos on. 

Ok, this darling SVP has the practice of calling people up on the zoom calls. He repeatedly calls on people’s names  through the conference call. 

Is that a bad thing? To be honest, I don’t think so. What’s the point of logging onto a training if you have no intention of paying attention and listening. 

Anyways, to close the conference call, he was ‘nicely’ reminding the attendees to go out and start inviting people to go on zoom calls (saying that they aren’t doing it not because they can’t, but because they won’t.. which is quite true, I must say) 

I do apologise,  but I found that extremely amusing and funny.. coz I always do that to my preschoolers. I can’t help it because they are always getting into mischief and never help pack up the yard after playing. 🤣🤣

Someone asked me who this SVP is... (in my mind)  I’m like, really, does it matter? 😂😂 what he does is effective.

Comments

Popular Posts