You are never actually alone.



You can never really share what is on your mind on Instagram or even FB. It’s just not the platform for that. 

First, this week after reviewing my blood results,  I found out about my iron levels. Which is desperately low. I was not really expecting that as I was testing for something else apart from low iron levels. 

Today I met up with someone I had unexpectedly met last week. 

I am truly amazed how the Lord sent someone who at the right place, and the right time had the right words for me. 

To be honest, I didn’t really expect anyone to come and show that much concern about this issue that I have. 

His very words to me was, 
you spend all week being  tired at work. Then you spend the entire week trying to recuperate from being tired. How much time is spent just recuperating when you could be out doing other things? You can’t get back the time you had lost. It is time lost you could be doing something else instead. Then you repeat doing the same thing every week. 

He had the same issues where, after losing 20 kgs and realised how much more energy he had after that. 

I am really so thankful that God is so wise. He loves me so much he would not let me continue walking down this path alone. 


Comments

Popular Posts