Random conversation

(Part of a random conversation.. mostly shortened and selected bits)

Gerlyn: I heard you’ve been dating

CY: which one?

Gerlyn: how many have you been dating? 

CY: what have you heard? 

Gerlyn: was that the Vietnamese one you were with at the mall? 

CY: that was ages ago... 

Gerlyn: I think you mentioned someone during the covid..

CY: it didn’t work out. He was highly undependable. 

Eileen comes along.. 

Eileen: hey, where have you been? I haven’t seen you in two weeks...I was going to look for you if you didn’t come today 🤣 in case someone had kidnapped you. 

CY: I had a female emergency the first week. And second week, I had a boat party. 

Eileen: How was the party? 

CY: it was good. I have some new names to add to my friends list.

Later...

*dances to Gerlyn* 

Gerlyn: you dancing, huh? 

Pam: that was probably how she was dancing on the boat party 😂

*Dances away* 

😆😆😆

Comments

Popular Posts