Focus

Today I think I might actually have had a heart to heart conversation with my sponsor. 

It has taken almost ten months to reach this level. 

I had called him on the phone a couple of times during this week, but today only did he returned my call. 

It’s probably the first time where we have been able to have a conversation without having an argument, and I have been able to contain myself from getting really agitated with him.

I complained to him that he wasn’t doing what he was supposed to do. What’s the point of telling me what he wants, if he has no intention of following through with anything? 

As much as it is, I don’t want to ask our sideline, HB for help (if you’re reading this) as I don’t want to take time away from his own commitments at this time. 
I guess I just want HB to focus on what he has planned to do, and not be distracted by other things.

I’m not blind to what is happening. HB, focus on your 90 day game plan. We’ll chat after. 

Comments

Popular Posts