Bioxil: Advanced Wrinkle Lifting Eye Cream


Good evening readers! How is your three day weekend getting on?

My family threw a "kenduri" (dinner) at home today. The best part was my uncle brought a "pyrotechnics" fireworks as the finale of the dinner... and we had a lovely display of lights to end a lovely dinner. ^^

Anyways, some of the readers may have known that I mentioned about procuring the Bioxil Eye Cream (they only have one type) sometime early this week. Well, I have a relative in the industry, and she did ask me if I wanted to buy it. (She ended up just giving me a free but paid one tonight!!). So Happy!!

It's good timing as I've been looking like a racoon this year... been trying out a number of eye creams from a number of brands (Kiehl's, Laneige White Plus Renew Eye Serum, Laneige Hydra Solution Eye Cream) for a while.

I am not sure which of them work the best, but this time I have added in an extra element which is to use eye-massage to the eye cream (somewhat neglecting that part every time I use it!)

So, wait up guys as a review should be in some time in the making! ^^

Comments

Popular Posts