Product Review: Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant



Updated Review! 
 Date: 21st February 2010

Its been almost three weeks since I tried this product. As most may know, the weather has been really hot and humid throughout Chinese New Year. How is my take on this product so far?

Length of Wear
  • The product does not leave any residue. - Plus factor
  • It is good that the product is fragrance free- however, there is still some "natural body fragrance", especially if it is used on a hot hot day!
  • The product works better on a normal cloudy day. It is on those hot days that we really hope that it works well!
Original Review Dated: 2nd February 2010

Last Friday, when I was foya-foyaing at Isetan with some of the other bloggers, I decided to get myself the 75ml sized tube from Isetan KLCC. The larger size 75ml retails for (Rm55), and the 50ml for RM40.

I thought it was high time to try something different from my usual RM8.00 Lady Speed Stick.

Length of wear:
  • I have used the product for a week so far, and there is no "smell". Which is a good sign for tropical hot climates! 
  • I like that it is almost fragrance free (don't smell anything so far), which is good as I grow older since I am sensitive to strong fragrances.
  • It's also dry, and has not left any residue. That is a good thing for my shirts and tops, as it makes it easier to wash & clean.
Packaging is pretty minimal.

Value for Money:
In terms of value for money, it is much more expensive than my normal RM8.00 Lady Speed Stick, but if it
works well, it is definitely a good investment.

Promotions:
There was no ongoing in-store promotions. I would have bought more, but I decided to wait till festive period for a better promotion to top-up my purchases.

Customer Service:
The BA should throw in a few samples of other products for us to try out. I don't fancy purchasing large sizes of products when I am not very familiar with them yet, as Kiehls does put out a large sign outside "free samples"! boldly for all passer byes to see!

Its good bedside manners as well as effective customer retention strategy!

Comments

Zoe said…
Sounds nice....wanna try in the future, coz i rarely use deodorant actually, but owaz wanna get 1

Popular Posts