Other Priorities of More Importance.

During my trip to South Korea, my time spent in the icy cold weather has led me to much life contemplation. On this return journey, some decisions made may be binding till my latter years ahead.

Perhaps you are wondering when I would ever visit South Korea, or Japan again?

I could not really give you the answer except that I have already had my share of crazy globe trotting (adventure & adrenaline junkies) fulfilled in: 
Some adventures are best done when young.  However, some other postponed till much later.

I would continue my globe-trotting adventures when my expenditure permits (or if someone offered to sponsor my journeys), but till then other priorities of more importance have recently come into place. 

Till then, Anyong Kasayo!

    Comments

    Popular Posts