Going Old School

So I have recently gone old school. As much as I love technology, it has certainly turned us into horrible social monsters.

Edward, my CG group leader gets really cross when he sees me on my mobile. Even Vincent, the really good looking guy I met recently (yes, that's his name... I hope he doesn't read this!) was mentioning something about it. *guilty guilty*

Even having lunch with Tammy when she is in the midst of work crises and I had to take the phone away from her as she constantly checks her email on it!

I really am guilty about it...haha. So recently, I decided to do something about it. I decided to go off mobile
Msn, and Gchat. It saves heaps on my battery life, so that's a good thing.

When I first discovered mobile chatting on my mobile phone, I thought it was a godsend. But now I realise it comes with its own repercussions. Also in not facebooking everything about our lives leave a bit of mystery for the males to find out about our lives. I think I shall let it remain that way for now.



Comments

Popular Posts