Keeping off the small things in life.

Lord, remind me of the reasons why I am here where I am now.

Lord, remind me of the reasons why you have brought me to Lentils.
You know infinitely it was not just for me for whom I would meet that would make an impression on the important decisions that I would undertake.

Lord, remind me that I would not allow my work, my job, my skills, my ability to sustain a relationship, my popularity, and my ability to keep to a job to define who I am. 

Lord, remind me that I shall always find my identity in you. Let me continue to trust that you have my best interests at heart.  

Lord, help me keep my eyes on you. 

Lord, let me not be distracted by the things happening around me, by the way people react or respond, and let not my emotions distract me from doing what is important. 

Lord, I pray that there would be no fighting among us. Let there be unity, and let us grow together as members of one body.

Lord, teach me to be courageous. Teach me to speak to each other in truth and in love. 

May your Spirit speak to each of us when we have done wrong in your eyes, and show us your grace and your favour.

Lord, remind me that it is your will that we live in peace with each other.

Let us not hide our hearts, but confess our sins to each other, and pray for each other, that we may be healed. For it is written in your Word that the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

Lord, teach me to be patient as I wait upon your promises.

I submit all this into your hands, 

In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 

James 4:7 
Submit yourselves then to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.


Comments

Popular Posts