Strive not but be at rest.

Aromaplasty at Decleor, Midvalley today.
Esther 2:12: Each young woman’s turn came to go in to King Ahasuerus after she had completed twelve months’ preparation, according to the regulations for the women, for thus were the days of their preparation apportioned: six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with perfumes and preparations for beautifying women.
And here I am asking the same question... I know it's about three weeks still before I head back to Sydney..

My heart is still asking God the same question as it was before.. I have to continually seek the Lord's counsel and guidance to show me, is this what He is preparing me for? Is this the person the gift you are giving me, Lord? Perhaps He just wants me to be patient.. and just wait upon Him.

Strive not and be at rest, and enjoy from the goodness of my Kingdom.

I do not have 12 months like Queen Esther, but I pray 120 hours of time preparing my heart, mind and body would do for the time I am in Malaysia.

Comments

Popular Posts