When my heart is overwhelmed.

Lord, I love you.

Help me to understand when I don't. Help me to know that you are right beside me when I don't.

Help me to have clarity when I don't.

Help to take this pain from my heart when I don't understand.

Let me not look at what others are doing but to have my eyes fully on you.

Why does my heart cry so much?

Why do our emotions play with us so much?

What have you put into my heart that makes me yearn so much each day?

Help me to understand when I don't.

Take this pain away from my heart

Help me to not cry when I don't need to.

If this cup is not for me, please take it away.

For there is only so much this heart can take.

Psalms 61:2 From the ends of the earth, I cry to you when my heart is overwhelmed. 
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 

Comments

Popular Posts