So, I'm definitely coming back for Chinese New Year!

So I spoke to my boss this morning.

At first she was hesitant, but then she agreed to let me go off.. she
had to...! I had a valid reason to come back to Malaysia, to renew my passport, and of course, to see my family.

Of course, I made it easy for her to say yes by doing my homework before asking her... I had to check which days the workplace would be less busy, so she could let me go.

I'm applying for about 16 days off work, not including weekends. She gave me two extra days on top I was asking from initially. LOL.

All the staff will be fighting for more work hours in the weeks to come, so one going off would make planning much easier for her, I guess?

I've already started planning what I have to do before heading back to Kuala Lumpur, so that I can prioritize the most important  administrative tasks first.

Not sure about shopping for new year, but will definitely be getting new clothes for the summer to bring back to Sydney. Everything is SO MUCH CHEAPER in KL, okay??

Comments

Popular Posts