So, I renewed my Malaysian passport today.

So today I went to renew my passport.

Arrived at the Bandar Damansara Imigresen passport office about 9.50 ish am.

Apparently the same photo shop owners are at it again. The one that was doing it 5 years ago. They're still doing it.

Hence, that's why I'm writing about it.

Anyways, one of the shopkeepers said , "oh, your hair is blocking your head in the photo. Maybe it won't be accepted...."

Well, I beg to differ. If the immigration counter doesn't accept it, then I will go and get it redone. But Not till. These blood money suckers are trying to suck me out of RM14 for a new set of photos.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Suprisingly though, passport processing was rather fast. I paid for my passport of 48 pages for five years for RM300 at 10:13am.

They told me to come back within one hour to collect it.

So I spent the next one hour having a Mocha Extreme Frapuccino at San Francisco coffee a block away.

Came back about 11:15am to collect my passport. Was done before 11:20am!

That's what I call amazingly fast service!!

Comments

Popular Posts