So, the travel back to KL was tiring.

So, I'm now blogging using connection from a usb modem that my mom bought some time back.

My flight last night was seriously exhausting...

Spending more than 7 hours on the plane, close to 8 hours just sitting in one chair, glued to the small screen on the seat in front of me. My flight departed at 3.40 ish pm from Sydney, and reached Kuala Lumpur about 8.30ish pm, which is about 11.30 pm Sydney Daylight Savings time.

Took us about twenty minutes to go from the arrivals to the main airport building as the main train was offline due to upgrading work. Then it was almost another half an hour to wait for the luggage to arrive on the conveyor belt, and another half an hour to Sentral, Brickfields by Express Train (which is about RM35 one way).


Which is equivalent to reaching home about 1am.. So Tired.

Apparently Customs check is only done mostly for foreign workers who come in.. you know, the ones that comes in groups, predominantly from countries of the less financially capable type.

Now I'm thinking I will have to do the same thing when I arrive in Sydney Airport. Minus taking some bus to the main arrivals airport building, but have to consider that Australian Customs has the reputation of taking a long time in thoroughly checking every traveller's luggage. Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts