Things I'm planning on doing in KL

So, Toowoomba was flooded yesterday. Today is Brisbane's turn. Am praying all the best for my cousin, Adrian who lives there.
Anyways, am planning what I'll be doing in KL. First things first being,
1) Check for my IC. If not, have to make a new one ASAP.
2) Renew passport. Then go and visit Australian embassy.
3) Extend validity of my driving licence.
4) Visit grandmother. Bring her siu loong bau/dim sum, etc.
5) Visit all relatives during Chinese New Year.
6) Food wise, have
-hokkien mee,
-bah kuh teh,
-A&W rootbeer float,
-nasi lemak.
- Go to Nathan's corner in OUG.
- Have satay.
7) Renew credit card. Or get a new card? LOL.
8) Check on all existing policies I am subscribing to.
Sent from my Nokia phone








Comments

Anna said…
lol i made quite similar list too when last time i go back KL but my food list is soo much longer, i got pan mee (fav!), nga pou kai fan (claypot rice), rojak, durian, mangosteen, rambutan, all the fruits aus cant get (starfruits cost aud17 last i saw at coles lol)

xoxo elle

Popular Posts