Day 5: Chinese New Year.

So, it's the first work day for KL after Chinese New Year. The city is quiet.

I had to help my mom with her kindergarten today, hence had to wake up really today. Tomorrow it's the same, as its the first week of the month and parents come to make their payments. So have to wake up early to be admin there...

My dad says it will help "enrich" my learning experience.. *blah blah blah...* So that's what I'll be doing for the next three mornings? LOL.

Anyways, went for a facial at 128 Faubourg Bangsar today....

*shhhh* My mom doesn't know... ^^

The therapist, Annie at Bangsar Village is somewhat chatty, but can be pushy if you don't mind her too much. However, if anyone can go to a place like 128 Faubourg, you should get ready to spend $$$$. At least the products at Sothys have a recognisable "brand" and history, so I'm not worried, and at least I know its the real McCoy.

So there. Hopefully I don't keep spending my money like water tomorrow. I still have other things to get....

Comments

Popular Posts