Things I have to do before I head back to Sydney.

So, I've got 7 days till I fly. I've already bought my ticket, and I'm flying on MAS. woo hooo...

(Thanks, but since Air Asia tak ada, apa boleh buat....)

Anyways, I have already done all my necessary paperwork. You know, renew the passport, driving licence, and yes... some good news.. but that I will save for later.

Didn't really get to meet anyone from FGA either. Oh well, that's what happens when people get married.. and have babies... just have to accept it as it is...

Things I have to do before going back.

1. Have a Facial. Sothys? 아직 없어요......... >.<

2. Install Photoshop in my laptop.... (is Picasa any good?) Heh...

3. Get some souvenirs from somewhere for
-  my anglo australian colleagues. (something they can't find in Australia... ??)
-  my korean church mates.. (something they cant find in Australia--- like really malaysian)

4. Get more pretty tops & tights to wear..

5. Get some chinese er tong ge karaoke cds. (DONE).

6. Get some keyboard manuscripts so I can play/practise when I'm bored.... (DONE).

7. I really have too much skincare supply, I think  next two years also cannot finish.... so no skincare purchase in next two years......  So will bring all the one from home, drag there, and finish and then chuck it out.. >.< (Will Do So.)

8. Bring some dim-sum for my grandmother..... (Keep Forgetting to Do...)

Comments

Popular Posts