Eats: Butter & Beans @ Seventeen

Here's something light to read on Tuesday after a heavy start on Monday morning. Been really tired out yesterday. Just realised I have so many pictures I have yet to upload on my blog.

Taking it for granted that I wrote everything in my notebook and can transcribe it on later.. LOL

 As a continuation from this entry, after our lunch, we headed to this place: Butter & Beans located at the block behind Foundry Food in Section 17. It so happened to be owned by the same management.


Signboard. 
Cosy cafe area.
Different types of bread display
Hot Drinks menu
RC's Piccolo
My teddy bear hot chocolate. (RM8)
The baristas love me. ^^

Ambience: Air conditioned, and pretty cosy; good for a small group of four friends.

This place has a small dining area, hence if you wanted to bring a big crowd of more than four, the place may not be so suitable.

Taste: I thought the hot chocolate was just okay only lar.. somehow, the taste of the hot chocolate didn't strike me as much as McCafe's Hot Chocolate at Sunway Pyramid.

Price: Affordable.

Address: BG- 1a, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13,
 Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Comments

Popular Posts