Eats: Foundry Food @ Seksyen 17

Sometime last week, I was feeling a bit low. But fortunately a mate of mine, RC came to look for me for lunch one of the afternoons. Having mates like this is gold.. (when he is around anyways.. LOL)

RC brought me to this place in Section 17, called the Foundry Food. Being in the food industry, RC is always on the lookout for new food places.. I am just the budding photographer and blogger. Ha ha ha.

Check out the decor!
Coffee dining area
Meals dining area
Menu
Nice lights
RC
A nice reminder.
Self service Cutlery
Bored? Get a book to read

Nice couch to sleep? LOL
Spaghetti Salmon Alfredo (RM19.00)
Steak sandwich (RM17.00)
RC busy with his food. 
Ambience: I really like the minimalistic ambience. It was clean, nice, and crisp? LOL.  Just something different from the normal diners I walk over to for lunch times in Taman Danau Desa. >_<

The grounds were also spacious. It was also fairly quiet and good place to have a conversation and catch up with mates. I also saw a couple of people lugging around their DSLRs taking pictures of the place. (not camwhoring, but actual shooting of the restaurant, mind you).

Food: The taste was just mah mah tei. Portions are also so-so only. 5-6/10.

Price: For the price we paid which is about RM37 in total for two persons, I would observe that the people who came here did so more for the ambience than the food.

Also a reminder, if you haven't done so, please do, do, do take the time to like my FB page, or subscribe/Follow my blog on Google. Thanks!

Address:
BG-8, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Contact: 03-79553885 / 03-7932 2322

Comments

Popular Posts