Photoblog: Puma Social- The Evolution of Suede Finale Party 2013

So on Friday night, I attended the Puma event party at Capsquare. Thanks to Bangsar Babe for the VIP entrance tickets, and to mate,Wei Meng for graciously picking me up on the way. He had to get off work early to come pick me up. Thanks!!

We arrived at Capsquare about mid 9ish evening. The party had already started. ^^

Directions...
Red VIP and Blue Guest hand wrist bands.. 
My lovely glow stick wrist band for special access areas. ^^
So I managed to take a picture with Bangsar Babe (Sue Lyn)- won  my Puma tickets from her!
Managed to meet Illy Ariffin, a beauty blogger. ^^
Wei Meng, who so graciously got off work early and picked me up for Puma event. 
Shoe displays of the lovely designs
More designs... 
One particular outstanding shoe displayed in ultra violet light...
A huge ass humongous Puma shoe...
An electronic shoe display.. 
Special Access VIP area. (notice the glow stick wrist bands? ^^)
Busy at the shoe design area.. 

Comments

illy ariffin said…
Glad to meet you that day babe :)

Popular Posts