Eats: Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie @ Taman Danau Desa

So I had a really nice lunch some time two weeks ago (Yes, belated post ^^).

A mate of mine, Zayin, brought me to this zhap fan (mixed rice) diner. It is located in the middle of the block in Taman Danau Desa where Ficelle Boulangerie is located.

From the zhap fan trays, I took three types of veges, and some rice. It cost me RM3.50. It's cheap, good, and healthy. Yum. (Sorry, no pictures).

After lunch, we stopped over at Ficelle's Boulangerie & Patisserie to have a look at their cakes and dessert. There was the tea-time set for RM10 which consists of an Americano/Tea, cookie & one of the mug desserts.

Since Zayin didn't want to have the Americano, nor did I, we settled on just getting the Tiramisu to share.

Tiramisu RM7.50
Zayin enjoying the tiramisu.
After sending off Zayin, I stopped by at a client's who owns a korean grocery nearby.

She gave me a drink to try out, the Aloe drink. I wasn't too keen on it, but she said it was cooling for the system, so I tried it.

Korean drink: Aloe


I thought the taste was not bad. It was not bitter as I thought it would be, and was had a sweet taste.
I cant tell you what the retail price is, as I got mine for free. LOL

Ficelle Boulangerie & Patisserie
Address:
11-0-12, Jln 3/109 F, Danau Business Centre,
Taman Danau Desa, KL 53300
Tel: 03-7983 0211

Comments

Popular Posts