Eats: Max Brenner @ Sydney Broadway

So I was just digging through my camera, and found some of my pictures, which I have yet to upload.. Here are some pictures of Max Brenner.

Max Brenner is an Israeli chocolate shop chain. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Strauss Group, Israel’s second-largest food and beverage company. Max Brenner chocolates are marketed as "Chocolate by the Bald Man. Not sure how many of you guys have ever been there, but there are quite a number of outlets in Sydney.

The pictures below were taken when my church mates and I went there after church one July sunday afternoon in the middle of winter (2011). So yeah, it was freezing cold and needed something hot to warm us up ^^

 I love the chocolate drinks.

Can you spell calor-i-fic? YUM.

Click on the pictures to zoom in.

Very Yummy!!: Chocolate with Crunchy Waffle Balls $6.00
Cappucinno $3.60
Belgian Waffles with Chocolates $10.00

175-179 Broadway, Ultimo NSW 2007,
Phone Number: +61 2 9280 0911
Opening Hours:
Mon - Thurs - 9:00am - 11:00pm
Fri - 9:00am - Midnight
Sat - 9:00am - Midnight
Sun- 9:00am - 11:00pm

Comments

Popular Posts