Eats: Hong Cha Restaurant @ OUG

So on Monday, a mate, Jason dropped by after I threw some rant.. (his words, not mine..). Anyways, long story short, we ended up heading to this place called Hong Cha for an easy dinner.

Hong Cha is this non-halal diner in Overseas Union Garden (OUG) thats serves lots of noodle dishes, at affordable price. They also serve japanese stuff, but thats just for the sides.

Hong Cha sells all kinds of noodles, with pork and seafood mainly.
Traditional one- Big for about RM6.50

6 for Rm7. A bit pricey for the size given.
Jason enjoying the yummy yummy noodles.

(I will upload more pictures when they become available)


Rating: 8/10
I love this place. I love kway teow noodles. and I love pork kway teow noodles. I love the seafood and the pork and the chicken. YUM.

Price: Good price. Good food. Just dont go for the Japanese sides.

Address: Restaurant Hong Cha
洪茶馆猪肉粉海鲜粉
No 7, Jalan Hujan Rahmat 3,
OUG, Off Jalan Klang Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur
GPS : N03 04.432' E101 40.318'
Business Hour : Mon - Sun 5pm - 11pm
Close on Wednesday

Comments

Popular Posts