1 Jan 2010
New Year Indulgence Giveaway!
As most of my avid readers may have recalled, the management of Pavilion has been kind enough to provide me a set of beauty indulgence vouchers. However, as I currently have a facial package with a number of service providers, namely 128 Faubourg, and Bella Luna, it is almost impossible, if not bleeding my wallet dry to even think of heading to new service providers. So, I have found a creative way to make use of them...
*Dum Dum Dum*
SEVEN VOUCHERS FOR SEVENTH HEAVEN- REDEEMABLE ONLY AT PAVILION KL
All vouchers under Pavilion expire in 30 June 2010.
128 Faubourg- FREE Refirming Neck and Decollete Treatment worth RM70.
Asterspring- FREE RM100 service voucher redeemable against any facial services RM198 and above.
Slimming Sanctuary- FREE Activ 7 Sculptor Gel or Facial Kit. RM100 treatment voucher redeemable against any treatments above RM200 and above.
Bizzy Body- FREE 1 Session of Facial Mask and 1 session of Skin Spa worth RM288.
Adonis Wellness - FREE Eye Treatment worth RM80
Mary Chia- FREE Detox Weight Programme or Pampering Facial (worth up to RM250)
Mayfair- FREE NL909 Ion Static Therapy (worth RM300)
New York Skin Solutions- FREE 1 Customised Facial Treatment
HOW TO WIN THE VOUCHERS?
These are the Terms & Conditions:
1) You have to be a follower of this blog
2) State which voucher you would like to try, and the reasons why you want it
3) State your email address. If your name is chosen, I will email you for your mailing details, or will just pass them to you by hand (when possible).
4) Each person may only win one voucher.
5) However, if you have a blog, and blog about this on your website, then you may have a second entry for a different service voucher. Please leave your links in the comment box.
6) The winners will be picked using a randomizer software.
7) Last Day of Entry: 16th January 2010 (23:59 hours).
I'll be back by 16th January 2010-- so start sending in your entries to win the vouchers!
So just about a couple of weeks back (sometime in April), I was feeling really tired and sleepy. To add to it, my back was hurting. As my wo...
Edward, a friend from church who has lived in Belmore for years, told me that I can get soy bean products from the tofu factory. When I w...