Sediakan Payung Sebelum Hujan

Taken from a malay proverb, it literally means, "prepare the umbrella before it rains". Which just means to prepare for any unfortunate incident.

I have since returned from my trip to South Korea. However, this time, I am putting my priorities straight from the beginning. For me, that would be to prepare for any incident in the future. But to do that, I will have to plan for the future. So I am preparing for the "hujan". 

It means taking control of my own circumstances. Being responsible for my own wealth accumulation.   
Sure, I do love and enjoy travelling and all. (Though the weather this winter was crazy, and sorta of deterred me from wanting to visit another country in the middle of the winter season should something similar happens in future, or visit the Singapore Safari Night Zoo, which was a total waste of money..)

Now, what am I rambling about? I am just saying to plan ahead to not do things in future which will waste money..

So to prepare for my future ahead (at least for the next three months), I have decided to stash my money away in the Term Deposit. Or Fixed Deposit, in Malaysian slang. Read here on my tips on how to save money.

For me, that works. 

No Cash = No Shopping = Save Money

So it'll be just working with whatever dough I have and budgeting from there. Having the peace of mind that I have a stash somewhere for a rainy day.

In the mean while, please do check out The Beauty Regime: Blogshop. You don't have to spend any money. Just swap with me the items we both have, and we can both save money!  It's a win-win situation!

Comments

Jean said…
I want to save for my august trip to HK, may I noe which bank has the best fixed deposit rate? for like 6months?

Popular Posts